Nucleo Longevity Propriety Blend
- Astaxanthin is one of the many cancer-protective carotenoids found naturally in orange and red fruits and vegetables.
- Caronsine is a dipeptide composed of two amino acids—β-alanine and l-histidine—and is naturally found in muscle and heart tissues, the brain, and the liver. It has a powerful antioxidant function and protects and stabilizes cell membranes by preventing oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Nicotinamide riboside is a precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which has a lot of health benefits. It activates sirtuins, which means it is anti-aging and can help support a healthy circadian rhythm.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Trimethylglcine (TMG) helps cells adapt to stress. It protects against premature programmed cell death. TMG is an osmolyte/osmoprotectant, which keeps cells hydrated and increases stress resilience.
A Guide To Anti-Aging Supplements
There are six main categories of nutraceuticals that reduce the risks of premature aging. Five can be obtained from food. The last, herbal extracts, is usually combined with other natural ingredients to deliver potent anti-aging support.
Foods high in minerals (especially zinc, calcium, and magnesium): meats, dairy, legumes, nuts, eggs, whole grains, seeds
Foods high in fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K): leafy green vegetables, dairy, liver, whole grains, egg yolks, yellow and orange fruits and vegetables
Cruciferous vegetables, which contain important antioxidants such as cysteine, taurine, lutein, and dihydrolipoic acid
Fatty fish, which contains essential omega-3 fatty acids: herring, mackerel, sardines
Foods containing mitochondrial nutrients such as alpha-lipoic acid: beef liver, leafy greens, rice bran, yams, tomatoes
Herbal extracts such as turmeric and green tea
Be The Most Beautiful You with Anti-Aging Supplements
Images of fresh-faced, beautifully-coiffed celebrities bombard us daily. To make matters worse, the news media keeps us updated about Hollywood’s latest plastic surgery trends with unerring focus. One such trend is young blood infusions (blood from young donors). Many clinics that perform the procedure claim that these infusions can reverse the effects of aging and even cure diseases such as dementia and multiple sclerosis.
For the rest of us, the costs of plastic surgery and fanciful procedures far outweigh the immediate benefits. So, what are the options?
First, the bad news: the fountain of youth doesn’t exist. We can’t reverse or stop the aging process (although researchers are trying). We can, however, take steps to infuse our golden years with vitality and good health. KIYA Therapeutics paves the way with our signature proprietary blend containing powerful, clinically-tested ingredients. Our products rejuvenate at the cellular level to make you look younger, fresher, and more radiant.
The KIYA Protocol for Digestive Health
Our Body & Brain Cleanse formula works best with the following lifestyle:
- A fiber rich-diet that includes cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, garlic, and turmeric
- A nutrient-rich diet that includes bone broth, grass-fed dairies & meats, and cod liver oil
- Drink a glass of celery juice each morning for improved digestion, less bloating, and better overall mental clarity
- High-intensity activity or aerobic workouts
- A gluten-free, low-carb, low sugar, low caffeine, and alcohol-free diet
- A ketoflex diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish, such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, and herring
- Daily sauna uses to eliminate toxins
- Ingestion of organic, pesticide-free foods to protect gastrointestinal and overall health
- Stress-reduction through meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Adequate sleep to maintain well-being, typically 8 hours or more
- Food allergy testing to identify sensitivities that contribute to poor health
- Decreased bio-toxicity through limited exposure to household mold