NEURO PERFORMANCE SUBLINGUAL SPRAY
Turn the boundaries of regular brain function into limitless potential. At KIYA, we’ve combined powerful blend of Noopept with CDP-Choline, and Caffeine for a pure Nootropic designed to enhance focus, improve memory, and heighten mental clarity. Take our Neuro Performance Sublingual Spray daily to experience the beneficial effects this nootropic supplement has on your cognitive function. Our exclusive formula gives your brain what it needs to be successful and is to be taken sublingually, allowing its stimulating ingredients to be absorbed directly into your bloodstream for fast and effective results. This grape-flavored supplement is non habit-forming and can conveniently be used as a morning energizer.
Experience the vitality and unparalleled freedom of an elevated consciousness. Formulated through years of passionate research and exploration, our superior nootropic will help you unlock your highest potential.
Active Ingredients: Noopept, Caffeine, CDP-Choline
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our Neuro Performance formula works best with the following lifestyle:
- A fiber rich-diet that includes cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, garlic, and turmeric
- A nutrient-rich diet that includes bone broth, grass-fed dairies & meats, and cod liver oil
- Drink a glass of celery juice each morning for improved digestion, less bloating, and better overall mental clarity
- High-intensity activity or aerobic workouts
- A gluten-free, low-carb, low sugar, low caffeine, and alcohol-free diet
- A ketoflex diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish, such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, and herring
- Daily sauna uses to eliminate toxins
- Ingestion of organic, pesticide-free foods to protect gastrointestinal and overall health
- Stress-reduction through meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Adequate sleep to maintain well-being, typically 8 hours or more
- Food allergy testing to identify sensitivities that contribute to poor health
- Decreased bio-toxicity through limited exposure to household mold