Memory & Cognition Propriety Blend
- Huperzine-A helps promote memory by increasing acetylcholine levels, improved memory, retention, cognition, and lucid dreaming.
- Centrophenoxine DMAE is a natural chemical found in your body. It works on boosting cognition and mood.
- Lion’s mane helps nerve growth factor. Lion’s mane mushroom prevents and treats nerve damage in the brain. Once past the blood-brain barrier, lion’s mane stimulates enzyme production that release nerve growth factor (ngf). Lion’s mane stimulates the repair and creation of neurons. Boosting neurotransmitters and signaling that effects memory, learning, recall, and mood. Brain optimization. Lion’s mane helps eliminate brain fog. Restoring memory and mental alertness.
- Noopept is a peptide that stimulates dopamine, nicotinic and serotonin receptors. It boosts cognition, memory, retention, logical thinking, improves reflex, and improves mood. Noopept has also been shown to increase brain nerve growth factor .
- L-serine is an amino acid that is essential for the growth and development of neuronal processes.
- Nicotinamide riboside is a precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which has a lot of health benefits. It activates sirtuins, which means it is anti-aging and can help support a healthy circadian rhythm.
- Uridine monophosphate RNA levels decrease as we age. Supplementing with uridine as a nootropic is one of the ultimate anti-aging tools to improve memory function.
Note: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
A Guide to Memory and Cognition Support Supplements
Let’s face it: cognitive supplements are popular. Students, shift workers, and corporate employees often feel pressured to perform at peak levels for long periods of time. Thus, a drug like NZT-48 (though still in the realm of fiction) holds great attraction for many. According to research, the global brain health supplement market is expected to surpass USD $11 billion by 2024.
Not all brain-enhancing supplements are made equal, however. Some, like Armodafinil, are more potent than Modafinil. Although both have been used with excellent results by many, they are not for everyone. First, Armodafinil is a Schedule (IV) federally controlled substance, due to the fact that it can be abused. Second, it may cause extremely unpleasant and potentially life-threatening effects, such as skin blisters, difficulty swallowing and breathing, shortness of breath, and fever. At KIYA Therapeutics, we believe that brain-enhancing supplements should facilitate, rather than endanger, your health and well-being.
Stay Sharp with Premium Quality Memory and Cognition Support Supplements
If the hit TV show Limitless kept you at the edge of your seat, you know all about NZT pills (in particular NZT-48). Today, smart drugs are the rage: many companies claim their pills duplicate the cognitive-enhancing powers of NZT-48. So, the question begs to be asked:
are there actual real-life versions of NZT-48 on the market?
Many supplement companies claim that Modafinil, a prescription-only drug also referred to as Provigil, is a close cousin of NZT-48.
However, this claim is dangerous for a number of reasons. First, Modafinil can only be purchased via a doctor’s prescription. It’s actually illegal to purchase an FDA-approved drug without one. Many Modafinil fans, however, circumvent the law by purchasing it online from companies located outside the jurisdiction of US law. Modafinil can be purchased as Adrafinil or Armodafinil (and marketed under hip-sounding names like Modvigil, Waklert, or Artvigil). Modafinil retailers claim that their products will help you transcend the limitations of your cognitive nature. However, there is little to no guarantee that you’re getting what you paid for.
The KIYA Protocol: A Complementary Lifestyle
Our Memory & Cognition formula works best with the following lifestyle:
- A fiber rich-diet that includes cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, garlic, and turmeric
- A nutrient-rich diet that includes bone broth, grass-fed dairies & meats, and cod liver oil
- Drink a glass of celery juice each morning for improved digestion, less bloating, and better overall mental clarity
- High-intensity activity or aerobic workouts
- A gluten-free, low-carb, low sugar, low caffeine, and alcohol-free diet
- A ketoflex diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish, such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, and herring
- Daily sauna uses to eliminate toxins
- Ingestion of organic, pesticide-free foods to protect gastrointestinal and overall health
- Stress-reduction through meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Adequate sleep to maintain well-being, typically 8 hours or more
- Food allergy testing to identify sensitivities that contribute to poor health
- Decreased bio-toxicity through limited exposure to household mold