KIYA THERAPEUTICS LIMITLESS SLEEP PRODUCT
A good night’s sleep promotes healthy brain function, protects your mental and physical health, and plays a vital role in your overall well-being. As essential as quality sleep is in our lives, we know how hard it can be to fall asleep when you are stressed, in pain, or inhibited by a chronic health condition.
Introducing KIYA Therapeutics Limitless Sleep, our scientifically formulated solution for quality, replenishing slumber. This carefully crafted sleep supplement contains three active ingredients to aid in a restful, uninterrupted night of sleep: Melatonin, GABA, and L-Serine. When taken as supplements, these naturally occurring hormones and amino acids are known to help regulate your sleep cycle, reduce fatigue, and improve quality of sleep.
KIYA Therapeutics Limited Sleep is available in sublingual form, allowing this powerful yet soothing formula to be absorbed directly into your bloodstream for rapid results. Premium non-habit forming ingredients make our high quality product the perfect alternative to chemical sleeping aids, making it easy to finally get the revitalizing sleep you deserve.
SUGGESTED USE: 1-4 sprays under the tongue 30 minutes before you go to bed. For full absorption and maximum effect, allow the formula to sit for 1 minute before swallowing.
Active Ingredients: Melatonin, Gaba, L-Serine
Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, 15% Alcohol, Sucralose, Water
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Taking Sleep Aid Supplements Safely
Ideally, sleep aids should be relied on for short-term use only. To date, no conclusive studies have documented the risks associated with persistent use of prescription and non-prescription medications. That said, natural sleep supplements and meaningful lifestyle changes can be an effective means of increasing one’s quality of sleep.
The KIYA Sleep Protocol: A Complementary Lifestyle
Our Sleep 2.0 formula works best with the following lifestyle:
- A fiber rich-diet that includes cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, garlic, and turmeric
- A nutrient-rich diet that includes bone broth, grass-fed dairies & meats, and cod liver oil
- Drink a glass of celery juice each morning for improved digestion, less bloating, and better overall mental clarity
- High-intensity activity or aerobic workouts
- A gluten-free, low-carb, low sugar, low caffeine, and alcohol-free diet
- A ketoflex diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish, such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, and herring
- Daily sauna uses to eliminate toxins
- Ingestion of organic, pesticide-free foods to protect gastrointestinal and overall health
- Stress-reduction through meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Adequate sleep to maintain well-being, typically 8 hours or more
- Food allergy testing to identify sensitivities that contribute to poor health
- Decreased bio-toxicity through limited exposure to household mold