Bliss Propriety Blend
- L-Dopa Mucuna Pruriens easily crosses the blood-brain barrier when used as a nootropic supplement. L-dopa can increase libido, testosterone, enhances memory and learning retention.
- Same-E helps the process of cell division and repair, and the generation of the neurotransmitter’s dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine and melatonin.
- Bacopa Monnieri is used to reduce anxiety, depression, and stress. It’s boosts memory, concentration and reaction time and helps to balance neurotransmitters.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a highly bio-available form of the amino acid l-tyrosine. The brain uses l-tyrosine to produce dopamine.
Increase Your Zest for Life with KIYA Therapeutics
According to the World Health Organization, depression affects more than 300 million people around the world. Globally, depression affects more seniors and women than anyone else.
Depression, however, isn’t a one-size-fits-all condition: there are different types of depressive disorders. For example, if you’ve seen a new mom in the doldrums, she may have what’s called postpartum depression. Even A-list celebrities aren’t immune to it: Chrissy Teigen, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Brooke Shields have all experienced it.
With KIYA’s proprietary blend of ingredients in their Antidepressant 1.0 supplement, you have the opportunity for your body to increase the natural production of dopamine, the feel-good hormone, allowing you to focus on the positive outlook of life. If you are struggling from any form of depression, find the solution. You can do it, at Kiya, we believe in you to overcome your internal conflicts. We can’t even imagine what you are going through, but we have the supplements that will help you get back on your feet. Fight depression and enjoy your life with us.
Scientifically formulated to increase neurotransmitter production of Dopamine and Serotonin for an overall sense of wellbeing.
The KIYA Protocol: A Complementary Lifestyle
Our Bliss 1.0 formula works best with the following lifestyle:
- A fiber rich-diet that includes cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, garlic, and turmeric
- A nutrient-rich diet that includes bone broth, grass-fed dairies & meats, and cod liver oil
- Drink a glass of celery juice each morning for improved digestion, less bloating, and better overall mental clarity
- High-intensity activity or aerobic workouts
- A gluten-free, low-carb, low sugar, low caffeine, and alcohol-free diet
- A ketoflex diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish, such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies, salmon, and herring
- Daily sauna uses to eliminate toxins
- Ingestion of organic, pesticide-free foods to protect gastrointestinal and overall health
- Stress-reduction through meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Adequate sleep to maintain well-being, typically 8 hours or more
- Food allergy testing to identify sensitivities that contribute to poor health
- Decreased bio-toxicity through limited exposure to household mold